NOTE: Staff applications are currently closed!
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in becoming staff on one of the Rusty Wasteland servers. Please be honest and give a good answer to all questions. Filling out this form does not guarantee that you will become a staff member though. If you are accepted, you will be contacted by our Staff via Email or Discord.
Requirements for becoming staff
- You are at least 20 years old.
- You have played at least 100 hours on our server(s).
- You have no VAC or Steam game bans in Rust or other games.
- You speak fluent English both written, and verbal.
What do we expect from staff members?
- You are proactive in communicating to other staff members and players.
- You can handle stressful situations, some players will test you but you should remain cool at all times.
- Be reliable, if your work or study schedule changes, please let us know so we can make changes to the planning. This also applies to sickness and urgent health and/or personal issues.
What can you expect from us?
- A nice group of friends who manage the server together, be prepared for a lot crazyness!
- We’ll help you whenever needed, whether it’s in-game or out of the game.
- Be a part of one of the top PVE servers which is still growing on a daily basis.
We currently offer these positions:
- Helper (Monitoring in-game chat, and answering player’s questions, to apply for Assistant, fill up a new form!)
- Assistant (In-game help, Assistants can work their way up to Staff)
- Builders (I.E, events like the vault, public buildings etc…)
- Developers/Coders (Creating and/or modifying/updating plugins)