NOTE: Staff applications are closed at the moment! You can still send us an apply if you are interested in a position on our server, we will reach out to you later!
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in becoming staff on one of the Rusty Wasteland servers. Please be honest and give a good answer to all questions. Filling out this form does not guarantee that you will become a staff member though. If you are accepted, you will be contacted by our Staff via Email or Discord.
Requirements for becoming staff
- You are at least 20 years old.
- You have played at least 100 hours on our server(s).
- You have no VAC or Steam game bans in Rust or other games.
- You speak fluent English both written, and verbal.
What do we expect from staff members?
- You are proactive in communicating to other staff members and players.
- You can handle stressful situations, some players will test you but you should remain cool at all times.
- Be reliable, if your work or study schedule changes, please let us know so we can make changes to the planning. This also applies to sickness and urgent health and/or personal issues.
What can you expect from us?
- A nice group of friends who manage the server together, be prepared for a lot crazyness!
- We’ll help you whenever needed, whether it’s in-game or out of the game.
- Be a part of one of the top PVE servers which is still growing on a daily basis.
We currently offer these positions:
- Helper (Monitoring in-game chat, and answering player’s questions)
- Assistant (In-game help, Assistants can work their way up to Staff)
- Builders (I.E, events like the vault, public buildings etc…)
- Developers/Coders (Creating and/or modifying/updating plugins)