Effective as of: March 24, 2019.
- The Website’s Privacy Practices when it comes to collecting, storing and sharing your Personal Data
- The Website’s methods of processing of your Personal Data, and the Website’s security measures implemented in order to protect your privacy
- Your reserved rights in regards to the new Privacy regulations
- “You”, “Your” and “User” means a person, group or entity using Wasteland Gaming in accordance to the set forth Terms of Service of Wasteland Gaming. References to “Data Subjects” mean references to Users whom are natural persons and are subject to processing of data by Wasteland Gaming.
- “Personal Data” ” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“Data Subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
- „Processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
Collection of Data
- We collect certain data to provide you and improve the services of Wasteland Gaming. We further collect data to support advertising and marketing, and sometimes the location of users for the purposes of user authentification. .
- Some data we may require from you are needed for your usage of our Services. For example, we may not be able to provide you with a User Account without you entering the compulsory registration forms. In order to provide you with our services, we may process certain data in connection to your personal profile (such as: your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, gender, date of birth, profile picture), data in connection to our services (data we have collected in order to provide you with our services), payment data (your billing details in instances when you contribute to the work of our servers), publication data (we may process information that you post for publication on our Website), enquiry, correspondence and notification data (any data you provide us with in any enquiry you submit to us, for example through our Customer Support e-mail, or by your consent to opt in to subscription for newsletters or promotional e-mails). Please note that some of this information may not be compulsory when, for example, creating a User Account.
- We may collect the data as described in subsection b) in the following instances:
- When you Register or Log into your User Account
- When you edit your User Account Profile
- When you contact our Customer Support service
- When you share posts or comments in our Comment or Forum sections
- When you contribute to the work of our Server
Please do not provide us information about third parties unless we explicitly request for you to do so. You may provide us information required for us to provide our services towards third parties in the following instances:
- When you start and/or participate in an electronic transaction
- When you add other Users as members of your existing User Account
- When you refer your friends
How do we Use your Data
- We Use your Data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the services you request and to collect payments
- For marketing and advertisement communication purposes sent directly to you with a prior subscription on your behalf
- To record details about the status of your electronic documents, such as (without limitation): who opened the document, who viewed the document, who signed the document, the devices and User Account used when such events do occur for our authentication and verification purposes
- To run sweepstakes and contests, choose and deliver content and tailored advertising, for analytic purposes of usage of our services, to test changes and improvements of our services, to diagnose issues with our services and fix possible errors in our service
The aforementioned aspects of Usage of your Data shall serve as a lawful basis in instances when Wasteland Gaming is acting as a Data Controller in the context of European Data Protection law and regulations.
- We generally collect and use data with your previous permission. Where we need the information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may have a legal obligation to collect or retain personal information or may need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person. These instances may include the following:
- Usage of your information to create and maintain your User Account
- Use the names and e-mail addresses for marketing purposes to which you have subscribed to
- Gather usage data to collect information on how to improve our services, which we will gather in relation to the legitimate interest of providing you with improved services, bug and error fixes.
- When appropriate and effective, we may share some of your personal Data with third parties that perform certain services to us – for example, we may share your personal Data with our personal billing, marketing and technology services, or your transaction details with our authorized payment provider. All of these service providers have an established agreement with us and shall process the data in accordance to the best of privacy standards available. All of the data that is relating to your enquiries or financial transactions that are sent from the web browser to our server will be protected by using encryption technology. Personal Data including your name, contact information, cardholder data and possible stored passwords will always be stored in encrypted form.
- Generally, we store your date for a period not longer than is necessary for that purpose of storage. We will retain your personal data for a minimum period of 1 years following registration time, and for a maximum period of 2 years following registration time. In some cases, namely when it is not possible for us to specify in advance the periods for which your personal data will be retained. We may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are the subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another third party.
Publishing and Content Policy
- You hereby understand and agree that any public comment sections and forum User Submissions that you share will be available to the broad public with access to the World Wide Web. For your own security and privacy, please refrain from sharing your private data on forums and comment sections that are meant for general public viewing.
- You hereby understand that the information on your User Account Profile will be available to Wasteland Gaming Users and Visitors, and anyone with access to the World Wide Web may display and view the information you have published on your User Account Profile. Certain privacy settings on the range of publicity may be implemented in our Privacy Settings, in the case you choose to keep certain information private or limit the range of visibility of such information.
- When you create an account or user role with an email address assigned to you as an employee, contractor or member of an organization, such as your_name@your_employer.com or email@example.com, that organization, provided that the organization is a Wasteland Gaming User may take actions that may affect your User Account.
- Your personal data is your right, and our obligation is to be transparent about the way we may use it for the purposes of providing our services to us. We have compiled a list of your rights that you may exercise at any time. For more information, please send us a question on our Customer Support e-mail, or inform yourself about your rights in-depth by reading the new privacy regulations. You may exercise the rights included below by sending a notice to us at any time:
- Right to information – You have the right to check our legal bases for processing any of the aforementioned data and get acquainted with our Privacy Practices at any time by contacting our Customer Support e-mail.
- Right to Access – You have the right to confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal data and, where we do, access to the personal data, together with certain additional information (which includes details of the purpose of processing, categories of personal data concerned and the recipients of the personal data). Where there is no legal constraint, we will supply to you a copy of your personal data. The first copy will be provided free of charge, with the additional copies being subject to a reasonable fee.
- Right to Rectification- You have the right to have any inaccurate personal data about you rectified and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to have any incomplete personal data about you completed.
- Right to Erasure – In certain cases, you have the right to erasure of your personal data without undue delay. Those circumstances include: the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; you withdraw consent to consent-based processing; you object to the processing under certain rules of applicable data protection law; the processing is for direct marketing purposes; and the personal data have been unlawfully processed. However, there are exclusions of the right to erasure. The general exclusions include where processing is necessary: for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information; for compliance with a legal obligation; or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Right of Processing Restriction – In some circumstances you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. Those circumstances are: you contest the accuracy of the personal data; processing is unlawful but you oppose erasure; we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of our processing, but you require personal data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; and you have objected to processing, pending the verification of that objection. Where processing has been restricted on this basis, we may continue to store your personal data. However, we will only otherwise process it: with your consent; for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person; or for reasons of important public interest.
- Right to Object Processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation, but only to the extent that the legal basis for the processing is that the processing is necessary for: the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of any official authority vested in us; or the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party. If you make such an objection, we will cease to process the personal information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (including profiling for direct marketing purposes). If you make such an objection, we will cease to process your personal data for this purpose. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes on grounds relating to your particular situation, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
- Right to Data Portability – To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your Data is: – consent; – necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are the party, or to take steps at your request prior to entering into contract, and such processing is carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, provided that there are no legal restrictions as foreseen by privacy regulations.
- Right to a Complaint to a Supervisory Authority – If you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
- Right to Withdraw Consent at any Time – In cases in which the legal basis for our processing of your Data is consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal.
Please note that these rights are reserved in cases in which Wasteland Gaming is regarded as a Data Controller in the context of European Privacy Protection laws and regulations, in instances when the Controller processes data of Data Subjects as defined in applicable European Privacy Protection regulations.
- Regardless of your legal rights in accordance to applicable law provisions, you may manually choose to limit the collection and/or use of your Personal Data in the following manners:
- When filling out your User Profile that is meant to be shared with the general public (unless you opt for restricting the viewing audience in your Privacy Settings), your User Profile details are not compulsory. This means that your User Profile doesn’t have to contain any of the fields that are presented to you.
- At any time, you may choose to opt out of any Marketing Messages that are sent to you by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button on any Marketing Message sent to your e-mail. Please note that in some instances, we might send you a message requesting you to confirm your opt-out from direct Marketing and Advertising.
- You may manually opt out from targeted advertising and analytics platforms, such as Google AdWords, Google AdSense or Google Analytics, by using the following links: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout, https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
- If you are opting out from your mobile device, please see your individual mobile device model’s instruction on certain opt-outs. If you want to stop sharing any analytics or diagnosis data from your mobile device, please change your mobile device’s privacy settings.
- If you want to restrict our access to your location information, you may choose to deny access to your location on your browser on your static computer device, or turn of location services on your mobile device(s)
- You may opt to close your account at any time, at which time all data will be deleted from our Servers.
- Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored on your static or mobile device’s website browser, or that may be stored locally on your device when you visit our Website. A cookie file contains an identifier, which is a string of letters and numbers that are sent back each time a browser requests a page from the server. Cookies are divided into session cookies (which expire at the end of the user session – i.e. at the time of closure of your device’s website browser), or persistent cookies (which expire at their designated expiry date, unless deleted prior to such date). Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal data that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- Your cookie preferences – You can manage your cookie preferences manually, by sending us a request on our Customer Support e-mail. Most browsers that are used by Users allow for User to refuse or accept cookie usage, or to delete the cookies from the browser memory.
Please note that with blocking cookies from your Website browser, or deleting clearing your cookies from your device may limit certain services that we provide – for example: if you delete or block the usage of your authentication cookies, you may have to sign in to your User Account manually every time you visit our Website.
- Wasteland Gaming’s services are not meant, designed or marketed towards minors under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or ask for information from minors. We do not knowingly allow for minors to use our provided services. If you are a minor, please do not use our Services or send us any of your Personal Data. We will delete any information that we gain knowledge that is collected from a minor without a prior verified parental consent. If you believe that we might have information about a minor, please contact our Customer Support e-mail address.
California Residents’ Privacy. European Economic Area and Switzerland Residents’ privacy. Cross-border transfers of data.
- California Residents may ask for a list of Third Parties that have received information for direct marketing purposes for the last calendar year. The list will contain the type of information shared. This list will be provided to a California Resident without cost. We will not share your information with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
Recognizing that your privacy is important to you, Wasteland Gaming employs technical security measures to protect your personal information. However, no transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Consequently, Wasteland Gaming. Does not represent, warrant, covenant or guarantee the complete security of the personal information you provide to Wasteland Gaming. and does not accept any liability for personal information submitted to Wasteland Gaming which is misappropriated, inadvertently disclosed, misused, lost or altered despite the security measures which Wasteland Gaming. Employs or as a result of your or third parties’ use or misuse of personal information provided to or accessed through the Website. Security of your Personal Data is our top priority. We employ the aforementioned methods, but unfortunately, no method is so far 100% secure. As an entity and service bound by privacy protection laws, we will disclose any unauthorized breaches to our Data Servers, Website(s), or connected services within 72 hours after becoming aware of it.
Company Name: Wasteland Gaming
Registration Number: 73649198
Place of Business: Eindsepad 16, 4911AR, Den Hout, Netherlands
Company E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer E-Mail: email@example.com
You may contact us in any of the manners you deem fit, as described below:
- Using our Website Contact form, found at https://www.rustywasteland.eu
- By Post to the Company’s Place of business, located at Eindsepad 16, 4911AR, Den Hout, Netherlands
- Contacting our Customer Support e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your requests shall be assigned with a request order number, and may take some time to process, depending on the queue of requests before you.
We may take up to 5 or more business days to process your request.